Sunday 8 November 2009

Web Design Evaluation

Web Design Evaluation


For this project we were asked to create an interactive website based around our personalities and interests. I began by researching into interactive and well designed websites to help me explore different options for my website.

I have presented a simple website which shows some of my previous work; I feel it could include more interactivity but I like the simple features and it isn’t cluttered and complicated. I think what I wanted to communicate was that I always use my laptop and really like being creative. I like the quirkiness of the pages with the pages of the zoomed in versions of the images I especially like how the about page has turned out as I really like how the design and it looks like it could actually be my journal/diary.

My intended target audience was future clients, peers and tutors to show case my work the age group is approximately 18 – 50 which is a vast age range but I feel my website is suitable for all.

For my material experiments I used watercolours for all my projects, because I am currently fascinated by the paintings done in watercolours. I was going to use flowers created by watercolour but I like the idea of having my desk as my main design.

I think my time keeping needs to change; I feel I could have done a lot more on my website such as more interactivity, for the next project I will ensure I have a minimum amount of work done for each week to ensure I can have more detailed work.

No comments:

Post a Comment