Sunday 8 November 2009

Animation Screenshots



At first I overlapped each of the different photos in Photoshop then just dragged them onto the first image in my animation making sure they were all properly in place I then created a new layer within the animation and for every layer I had for my photos I created an animation layer then I selected/deselected the layers for each of the animation frame so it wasn’t the same image throughout.



I then added a filter onto each layer; I chose watercolour because it made the photos look older and darker which I wanted my animation to be like so it was like an old heirloom or a old photo album which had damaged and badly taken photo graphs in there even though they were blurred and not very clear.


I used the same technique for each of the animations but blurred them slightly as I wanted them to look older and spur of the moment type of photos which I always prefer to look at when looking at photos instead of a posed photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment