Sunday 8 November 2009

Digital Story Screenshots - Final Cut Pro


I first imported my photos and sound recording within final cut pro and began inserting them into the timeline I did this by dragging them into place.


At first I decided to cut up the sound recording so it gave a better effect so there were pauses to create more suspense and the main focus was on the photos; I did this by selecting the timeline bar and moving it to where I wanted to cut the recording then pressing the tool It divided at the point I wanted I then placed it where I wanted it. I placed each photograph where I wanted them also by extending the photos so I could have them longer than they originally were by just dragging out the sides.



I then decided I wanted the photos to move into each new photo so it was a smoother transition I did this by selecting in between two photos and then selected video transitions and decided on using additive dissolve as I felt it was a plain effect and it didn’t take away from the photographs but added to the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment