Sunday 8 November 2009

Animation Evaluation

For this project we were asked to create a effective animation about ourselves. I decided to create a photo album which free standing and had moving photos with in while turning the pages I wanted it to look old much like an old family album or heirloom.

I wanted to show what I always think of when I think of a photo album which is lots of blurred and spur of the moment photographs. My intended audience were my tutors and future clients to demnonstrate that I can create an effective 3D animation.

I experimented with different ideas such as whether to add a character into my work and I photographed a keychain that I could have used but I decided I liked the idea of just having the book open free standing would look alot creepier and surreal.

I feel I could have managed my time a lot better, so I could have created a more fine tuned animation and having more indepth research to help with my animation.
My strengths for this project was by using final cut pro and using several tools which I had not used before and I strived to use them effectively such as the skew tool which was a main part in my animation.

I would have liked to have used my time more effectively so I could have created a longer animation and tweeked and experimented more with my animation. This is something I will improve for my next project by making sure I have met the set targets I will set myself for each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment