Sunday 8 November 2009

Digital Story Evaluation

Digital Story Evaluation

We were asked to create a visual interesting digital story about a family story which I feel needs to be told. I first started by creating mindmaps to decide which story would be most effective in a digital story.
I created a digital story and created several of the photos and added effects. I wanted to communicate an effective story and be able to use the tools in final cut pro well and effectively so I tried using transitions as well as using the cutting tool.
My intended audience were my tutors as well as future clients to demostrate I can use final cut pro effectively.

I used watercolour paints again for my media experiments, it became the water although it may not be as obvious as the opacity and has been lightened alot but I liked the effect it gave. I think by using watercolours really demostrates the fluid motion as well as it being a water based paint so it does resemble water more than usual paint or other materials.

I tried to ensure that I had used a mix of different tools in Photoshop and final cut pro; I tried to experiment in final cut pro because I have not used this programme as much as Photoshop.
I feel my time keeping needs to be improved in my next project I intent to make sure I review my work every week making sure I have achieved at least the minimum I have set myself for that specific week and hopefully that will help me strive towards better standards of work. - This is a main thing I would have changed my time keeping. Additionally I would make sure all my photos were of good quality and took more time to manipulate them so they looked more effective.
My strengths for this project were that I had a strong idea for this project, I also like the way the final product goes together with the transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment